[NFBSF] Braille kids storytime

Virginia Prince ginnymurphy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 14:03:24 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

I called the oakland library and got one response so far below.  Its not in October but might work for some of you? Do we have a braille reader who would be interested in coming to Oakland? I only read braille very slowly but could practice more for this event if needed... has anyone called SF library yet?

Ginny, I'm interested in hosting a braille storytime at Dimond branch, but am not working on Saturdays in October. If you're open to it, I'd very much like to plan an event for November 16th instead. Please reach out if you'd like to connect on this! I know it wouldn't be during Disability Awareness Month, but believe the community here would be interested in a braille storytime any time of year :)

Many thanks,

Miriam Medow
Children's Librarian
Dimond Branch Library