[NFBSF] Braille kids storytime

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Fri Sep 27 15:26:14 UTC 2019

   This sounds like a whole lot of fun. Maybe, next year I will be able to read to the children. Have a great time guys!

From Lisa Irving 😍

Voice over was used to compile this message please contact me if you need clarification Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2019, at 9:58 AM, Lisamaria via NFBSF <nfbsf at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Depending on date and time, I’m always happy to read. I’m a fluent reader.

Sent from my iPhone