[NFBSF] You're invited to daily Blind Communuty Online Lunch Hour.

Laura Millar laurammillar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 06:50:20 UTC 2020

Here is the info with zoom links etc! Hope this is helpful.

PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE STARTING THIS WEEK: 1:00 PM lunch hour, NOT 4:00!

Inviting all Bay Area blind and visually impaired folks to join us for a
daily Blind Communuty Online Lunch Hour.

While the 9 Bay Area counties are under orders to stay home, because of the
COVID pandemic it is more important than ever  to stay connected.

Blind folks already experience social isolation at alarming rates, so let
us use this as an opportunity to expand our community and networks in an
online platform!

We will be hosting weekday calls from 1-2 PM in order to allow folks to
stay connected with community, share concerns and resources, as well as
support each other through these unusual times.

Please join us, stay connected and help us spread the word.  If you are
interested in hosting a meeting or being part of the community organizing
team, please contact  Laura Millar at laura at lauramillar.com or Jim Barbour
at jbar at barcore.com.

The Bay Area Blind Community Social Group would like to invite you to join
us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1880052932030910/?ref=share to stay
connected to the local community

Laura Millar is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Bay Area Blind Community Online Lunch Hour

Time: 01:00 PM M-F Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Every week on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, until Jun 12, 2020, 50 occurrence(s)

Weekly:
https://zoom.us/meeting/uJYrf-ihqD4q3tMVz-_V-yVnJ8f7rOPJSQ/ics?icsToken=98tyKuyqqDMrE9KQsFz9a7QvW4Xlb9-1kyJah5VH0SDTTjllbCmuMLVQHYJVI-mB

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/526819650?pwd=OEFLQUYwZ1g0c1pTSFpWbG1RZGhyZz09

Meeting ID: 526 819 650

Password: 254487

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,526819650# US (San Jose)

+13462487799,,526819650# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833

US (San Jose)

        +1 346 248 7799

Meeting ID: 526 819 650

Password: 254487

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aWzTvVM2F

--
Laura Millar MPH, M.A., MCHES (Prefered Pronouns: She/Her)
Sexuality Educator, Consultant, Coach & Community Organizer