[NFBSF] REMINDER: our next NFB SF Chapter Meeting is Tuesday, August 11, 2020 AT 5PM (connections) and 6PM (dinner/meeting)

Alan Wheeler blindsticks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:05:53 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
Since these messages are automated, and I got thrown off by convention, I want to make sure the meeting tomorrow is actually happening.

Alan

"If you want to practice anything, practice knowing you can do whatever you set your complete mind to." Victor Wooten "The Music Lesson"

My blog: http://doingitdeeper.blogspot.com/

Sent from my iPad