[NFBSF] Seeking research crunching assistance

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Mon Dec 7 18:47:31 UTC 2020

Nichole,

I’m sorry that I didn’t see this email earlier. My project has been completed. I had also received an offer from an additional individual but never heard back from them. I was not required to do the research, it sort of fell into my lap and I  did what I knew how to do and asked a lot of questions. I will most definitely keep you in mind for when I take my research course and have to churn out a bonified research project. Thanks again.

From,

Lisa M. Irving