[NFBSF] Leaving the national Federation of the blind

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Mon Dec 14 17:50:34 UTC 2020

Hello Jeanette,

My name is Lisa Irving. I care about you and what you experienced. I would
like you to know that I am available to listen should you want to vent or
talk about your experiences at LCB. I am an LCB graduate. I don't know what
it's like to talk in your shoes and I did not go through your exact
experiences. I had my owne experiences at lcb. I'm not sharing them in this
email because I don't want to trigger you. My point is, I'm hear for you and
I definitely empathize. Also I would like to invite you to consider speaking
to a mental health professional who is herself is visually impaired. She is
not apart of this organization. Should you want her contact information
please feel free to contact me off list.

With healing compassion,

Lisa Irving