[NFBSF] Regarding the NFB

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 03:08:14 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

First I want to say that I have reached out to Jeannette privately, as her
original email was intended only for me and I also wanted to ensure that she
saw my response.

What Jeanette and other have experienced should never have happened. The
perpetrators of these actions should have received proper punishment. Those
who knew and did not take proper action need to be held accountable.

The NFB does amazing work, but that work is for nothing if the systemic
problems of abuse are not rooted out and dealt with justly.

I don't have answers, but I am reaching out to people to learn how I can be
part of the solution. In my capacity as a member of the state board, I will
also be talking with President Tim Elder and the rest of the board about
what we can do to bring the change that is desperately needed to the NFB.

I am here to listen to anyone who wants to talk. My number is 925-768-0061.

Christina