[NFBSF] Elections and a Thank You

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 22:54:34 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

First, I wanted to sincerely thank everybody who contributed to my delicious gift basket of candy! My surgery went very well and I appreciate that you were thinking of me. I am sorry that I’m not able to join you this month due to the seminar but I look forward to being back with the chapter in March.

In fact, several of us are not at tonight‘s meeting because we are at the Washington DC seminar. That is Jim, Anna, Łukasz and me. We look forward to sharing all that we are doing this week with you next month.

I wanted to remind everybody that we will be having elections next month for the positions of president, first vice president and second vice president. In March those positions will be elected for two-year terms.

There will be more information about how to submit your name to the nominating committee coming in emails. Amy will also talk a bit about elections tonight. Please remember, that even if you are not selected by the nominating committee that you may run from the floor.

Cheers,

Christina