[NFBSF] Braille Story time Planning

Lisa M. Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Thu Feb 27 16:37:16 UTC 2020

Hi Laura,

Would you please e-mail me off-list when you have time? Please e-mail me at: lisamirving05 at gmail.com.

Thank you.

Lisa Irving
-----Original Message-----
From: NFBSF <nfbsf-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Laura Millar via NFBSF
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 8:18 AM
To: NFB of San Francisco, California List <nfbsf at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Laura Millar <laurammillar at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBSF] Braille Story time Planning

I have a print version of the book the day the crayons quit and it is an excellent book with great pictures for kiddos. I was definitely thinking about it when this topic came up but it is not specifically blindness related. Still I think it’s an excellent choice if we are looking for a book. LM do you have it in Braille.

I also have a book called “ginger “that came from Guide Dogs For The Blind and it also has an audio CD with it. It is a book about a boy and his dog guide And discuss his job, etiquette etc.

--
Laura Millar MPH, M.A., MCHES (Prefered Pronouns: She/Her) Sexuality Educator, Consultant, Coach & Community Organizer Contact # (925) 321-8804 _______________________________________________