[NFBSF] Seeking a solution for a problem with zoom

Megan Meigs megan.meigs at icloud.com
Thu Jul 16 14:17:46 UTC 2020

Actually, I think I just did. I went under participants and after the list, it says raise my hand, then a yes and no which I have no idea what that's in reference to, and then an invite button. I haven't tried the raise my hand there and it doesn't say its a button, but that's all I can find.

Megan
Sent from my iPhone