[NFBSF] Braille Story time Planning

Virginia Prince ginnymurphy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:35:17 UTC 2020

Just checking in to let you all know that the braille story time has been postponed. The library is closed officially for the date that we had it scheduled. I will let you know when the new date is arranged. Who knew one night reading a few books could last for such a long time for planning!

Ginny

Sent from my iPhone