[NFBSF] You're Invited! Bay Area Blind Folks social hour every day at 4 PM

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Mar 23 21:41:52 UTC 2020

Inviting all Bay Area blind and visually impaired folks to join us for a daily Bay Area Blind Communuty Online Social Hour.  While the 9 Bay Area counties are under orders to stay home, because of the COVID pandemic it is more important than ever  to stay connected.

Blind folks already experience social isolation at alarming rates, so lets use this as an opportunity expand our community and networks in an online platform! We will be hosting weekday calls from 4-5 PM in order to allow folks to stay connected with community, share concerns and resources, as well as support each other through these unusual times.

Please join us, stay connected and help us spread the word.  If you are interested in hosting a meeting or being part of the community organizing team, please contact  Laura Millar at laura at lauramillar.com

The Bay Area Blind Community Social Group would like to invite you to join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1880052932030910/?ref=share to stay connected to the local community

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/526819650?pwd=OEFLQUYwZ1g0c1pTSFpWbG1RZGhyZz09

Meeting ID: 526 819 650