[NFBSF] FW: Tech Together Online invitation

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Mar 31 17:00:32 UTC 2020

Yes, you need to click on the link during the meeting which is today from 2 PM to 3:30 PM Pacific time.

If you are on your smartphone and have the zoom app, or if you are on your computer, follow this link.

https://lighthouse-sf.zoom.us/j/387083948

If you're on your smartphone and want to just call into the meeting, tap on the number below and it will call into the meeting and enter the right password.

+16699006833,,387083948#

If you're on a regular phone and want to dial-in, follow these quick instructions.

1.  dial 1-669-900-6833
2.  When prompted to do so, enter these numbers 3 8 7 0 8 3 9 4 8 followed by the pound sign (button to the right of the 0)

See you all there.

Jim