[NFBSF] Need work-around for IOS 14.1 update

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Sun Nov 1 21:22:24 UTC 2020

Hi All:

I just installed the IOS 14.1 update this morning. Now, voiceover, or
whatever, doesn't recognize  the graphic for the microphone. Of course, this
is the graphic needed to access voiceover when recording a response to
Facebook or sending a brief text message or doing a Safari or Google search.
I'm annoyed with Apple and I need to do life. Looking for work-arounds until
Apple makes voiceover users a priority when correcting bugs.

Lisa Irving