[NFBSF] How does accessible voting work for the blind, please

Kit Lau alau106 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 01:23:16 UTC 2020

Hi nfb members,
Would some body who went to the voting booth and voted, would u please tell me what’s the procedure.  I always vote by mail and have never gone to the voting booth! Do we get a Braille sheet and stamp what we want to vote or done by push button on some kind of monitor? sorry for my ignorance! my friends from H.K. asked how does blind people in america and I don’t know the answer. need your expertise. Thanks.
Kit

Sent from my iPhone