[NFBSF] Jobs with the Biden Administration for People with Disabilities

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Tue Nov 10 04:21:40 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I'm sharingan employment resource that a friend forwarded to me.

Lisa Irving

<https://rog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id
=232c6f23d8&e=21beb398bf>

My Fellow Disability Community Members and Colleagues,

Now that Joe Biden has been recognized as the President-Elect it is time to
start working on the disability future in the administration. I am pleased
to inform you about the "46 Disability Job Opportunity Project." The
project's purpose is to ensure that people with disabilities receive equal
consideration for presidential appointments for which they are qualified. In
the past, we have been underrepresented, but this effort seeks to make sure
the White House and the federal government are places where disabled people
are included.

If you are interested in being considered for a job by a presidential
appointment, please fill out
<https://rog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id
=33f9ee62e2&e=21beb398bf> this form at your earliest opportunity. Please be
sure to give complete information when filling out this form.

In the next few weeks, we will be rolling out content on social media,
offering informational workshops on topics such as developing your resume,
learning about the experiences of former political appointees, and
identifying government job opportunities. Our team is committed to keeping
everyone who fills out the 46 Disability Job Opportunity Project form
up-to-date on our efforts. Be sure to check our
<https://rog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id
=3fffbcea2a&e=21beb398bf> website regularly for new information and
additional resources.

Also, please direct any inquiries regarding the 46 Disability Job
Opportunity Project to  <mailto:46jobopportunityproject at gmail.com>
46jobopportunityproject at gmail.com (email). We will circle back to you if any
additional or follow-up information is needed.

Sincerely,
Tony

Hon. Tony Coelho
46 Disability Job Opportunity Project

<https://rog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id
=7b94765fa2&e=21beb398bf>

<https://rog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id
=47aa7cc793&e=21beb398bf> Share this Email

<https://rog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id
=2b21aba75c&e=21beb398bf>

<https://rog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id
=da654ffa16&e=21beb398bf> Tweet this Email

<http://us12.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id=74
67264307&e=21beb398bf>

<http://us12.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=b3a52587106e5f265f227782b&id=74
67264307&e=21beb398bf> Forward this Email