[NFBSF] Zoom Training

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Wed Nov 11 20:25:46 UTC 2020

Hi All,

This training information just landed in my Email box this morning. I think
it's mainstreaming training. It might be interesting to see how inclusive
the training environment is for non-visual computer users.

From,

Lisa M. Irving

See Below-

 <https://zoom.us/?zcid=1640>

 <https://zoom.us/signin?zcid=1640>

<https://success.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eim_ViuNQGG3dhnPkQNoEw?id=o6ENs
tRrTV6d2AVmndbUYQ?id=3Zdw8mSATnmjgIv-uQ9vZg?id=yKJLITGZQ3ePwyKgqM5VAA&zcid=3
717>

An Educator's Guide to Teaching over Zoom

<http://click.zoom.us/l/84442/2020-05-20/blf6y1/84442/140392/title_marker_40
x8.png>

Tomorrow at 4pm PT | 7pm ET

As educators across the globe transition to teaching over Zoom, come learn
everything you need to know to get started. Zoom experts will walk you
through the basics of the Zoom Meetings platform.

<https://success.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eim_ViuNQGG3dhnPkQNoEw?id=o6ENs
tRrTV6d2AVmndbUYQ?id=3Zdw8mSATnmjgIv-uQ9vZg?id=yKJLITGZQ3ePwyKgqM5VAA&zcid=3
717> Get on the Guest List

  _____

Upcoming Webinars

November 12

Zoom Webinars 101

11am PT | 2pm ET

<https://zoom.us/webinar/registerevent/WN_SSMc51osT52ZsWJTuEnx7w?id=DYZFg4kc
SoOZIc6nlCfb0w&zcid=3164> Register

November 13

Best Practices for Securing your Zoom Meetings

8am PT | 11am ET

<https://success.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oZyZu748S_SQcHt6JbOKrA?id=Tbn6g
0sxRJeCejybe-mMug&zcid=3943> Register

 <https://zoom.us/events> See All Webinars