[NFBSF] Problem with JAWS 21

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Fri Nov 13 20:19:39 UTC 2020

Hi All:

I want to give you fare warning about the new JAWS release. I installed it
this morning. The speech settings were changed and the fix is not easy. I
lost my speech settings including missing speech after log-in. Doing the
typical fixes such as letter "J" and Insert, or, opening up the desktop icon
didn't work. I also worked with the Aira agent to set speech settings to
automatically start at the desktop and no dice. I'm on hold with Vispero at
this time as I write this distressing message. I'll share the fix with you
later today.

Lisa Irving