[NFBSF] JAWS settings Question

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Sat Nov 14 00:43:41 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I updated to JAWS 2021 this morning. There were issues with migrating my
speech settings and ultimately, Vispero resolved that issue. Since then, I
have also discovered that JAWS no longer reads buttons, edit fields in Word,
and I'm noticing that when I arrow down in Outlook email JAWS is silent. I
thought the issue might be a settings problem but could not isolate which
setting. I'm pretty much dead in the water and unable to do my graduate
studies. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Lisa Irving