[NFBSF] JAWS settings Question

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Sat Nov 14 02:11:45 UTC 2020

On Nov 13, 2020, at 5:53 PM, Maile George via NFBSF <nfbsf at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi Lisa,
As you know, I don't post on this list very often, but I felt your
frustration on your posts about JAWS 2021 today. My experience was similar.
You may have already thought of this, or someone else may have suggested it,
but here goes:
If  JAWS 2020 was working okay before you ran the 2021 update, and if you
still have JAWS 2020 on your machine, you might want to consider going back
to 2020.
Not sure about you, but because I'm not a terribly tekke type of person,
that's what I did . I have my Fingers crossed that Vispero  will release a
less problematic version of JAWS 2021  in the next week or two. In the
meantime, 2020 continues to work great!
HTH
   ~Maile