[NFBSF] Question about Screen Readers and Qualtrics

Adam Rodenbeck adrodenbeck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:05:19 UTC 2020

I have taken surveys that were created using Qualtrics, and have found them
to be highly accessible in the generated questions. I don't have experience
with creating one myself however, so can only partially answer your
question. I had no trouble with short answer text fields. The only other
question types I've seen though are checkboxes, and radio button groups, so
I'm not sure how the matrix questions are presented.