[NFBSF] Meeting Agenda

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:27:07 UTC 2020

Pasted below

_____

October Meeting Agenda

*        Introductions

*        Secretary Report

*        Treasurer Report

*        Presidential release Recap

---Christina this month

*        Information on Voting in different Counties and general voting
information from Laura

*        Chapter's Announcements

*        Diversity and Inclusion Discussion

---We will be having a Multi-Cultural Christmas party at our December
meeting and recruiting volunteers to help plan

*        Discussion

---Lisamaria will mention our Meet the Blind Month event happening October
16 from 5-7 PM

---We will discuss information regarding our California State Convention
happening virtually from October 22-25

Discuss how to register and the deadline to do it before being charged

---If you want to vote at the Convention you will need to pay dues to Sara
with Venmo to her phone number at 510-387-0766

---For any new members please stay on after so we can get your contact
information and Jim has volunteered to stay after

*        Bell Ringers

*        Member Announcements

*        Closing