[NFBSF] Help Test Zoom for State Convention Elections/Door Prizes

ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 05:02:39 UTC 2020

Hi All,

If you're free tomorrow at 8 p.m. we could really use your help to run a
test on Zoom for our virtual state convention. We are testing out the system
for voting and door prizes.

Please see the email from state board member Tiffany Manosh which I've
pasted below. If you participate you'll be entered for a chance to win one
of two door prizes.  - Christina

Greetings to all,

I hope you are just as excited as I am for the upcoming National Federation
Of The Blind Of California state convention on Thursday October 22 through
Sunday, October 25, 2020. This year our convention will go virtual. As we
speak,  the planning committee is already knee-deep into the planning
process, but we need your help. The planning committee is looking to test
Our Virtual platform that we will be using to make the convention a smooth
process for Conducting our elections and door prize giveaway. We will be
performing a test run on Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 8 PM. We need lots
of testers so Share this information on your social media pages.  For your
participation, your name will be entered into a drawing to receive 1 of 2
door prizes. The zoom information is listed below. Thanks

Topic: National Federation of the Blind of California is Inviting you to a
zoom meeting

When:  Thursday September 3rd, 2020

Time:  8:00 pm PST

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/93234482430?pwd=SXBSTktoS1Z1VnJLQ0QwbEJLdExIUT09

Meeting ID: 932 3448 2430

Passcode: 514439

If you want to dial in from a smartphone without the app

+14086380968,,93234482430# US (San Jose)

If you are dialing in from a land line...

408-638-0968

Tiffany Manosh, President

River City Chapter