[NFBSF] NFB Climate Survey

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Thu Apr 29 17:54:27 UTC 2021

Hello,

The NFB has posted a survey that initially lead me to believe the  literal
climate was of concern. That's not y main point. My primary concern is when
JAWS users arrow down through the 30-45 minute survey we hear "heading two",
or "heading one", depending on which page you are on. This is highly
distracting. I just called the national office and left a message for Beth
-, an assistant to the President. I would urge you to do the same. I plan to
take the survey after the problem is corrected, but not before then.

Lisa M. Irving