[NFBSF] Recent NFB Repots Discussion at Chapter Meeting

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:28:36 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to draw your attention to an important topic for our next chapter
meeting (a full agenda will be out later in the week).

We are going to discuss two reports released about sexual misconduct within
the NFB. For those who would like to read them, I'm pasting links below.

One is a climate assessment by RAAIN, the nation's largest anti sexual
violence organization.

Background:
https://nfb.org/programs-services/safety-support/rainn-climate-assessment-in
formation

Report:
https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2021-06/RAINN_NFB_Climate-Assessment_202
1_Report.pdf

The other is a report by the Special Committee on Sexual

Misconduct and the NFB's Response.

Letter from Special Committee:
https://nfb.org/programs-services/safety-support/letter-nfb-community-specia
l-committee

Report:
https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2021-06/Special-Committee-Report-with-Ad
dendum-20210620.pdf

If anyone would like to add additional context to this email, please do.

Thanks,

Christina