[NFBSF] August meeting Agenda

Taryn Morris taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:22:41 UTC 2021

                Hey everyone,

Here is our meeting agenda for our meeting tomorrow.  My apologies for
sending it out late.  Hope to see everyone tomorrow.

August 2021 NFB SF Meeting Agenda

1- Short Introductions: (6:30 to 6:45)

  Please give any identities you wish to share with the group.  Hoping to
keep it around half a minute per person.

- Secretary's report (6:45 to 6:47)

- Treasurer's report (6:47 to 6:50)

- Presidential release summary (Sara) (6:50 to 6:55)

-Legislative Announcements (Christina) (6:55 to 7:00)

- Chapter Announcements (Christina) (7:00 to 7:05)

-Member Announcements (7:05 to 7:10)

Discussion- (7:10 to 7:55)

* Discuss two reports released about sexual misconduct within the NFB

-One is a climate assessment by RAAIN, the nation's largest anti-sexual
violence organization

-The other is a report by the Special Committee on Sexual Misconduct and the
NFB's Response

-Both reports have been emailed out with MP3 versions

* Discuss your thoughts on Diversity Equity an Inclusion with your thoughts
about what you learned from National Convention, your highs and lows, what
you are excited to see coming

Bell Ringers (7:55 to 8:00)

Taryn Morris

Taryn.Ann.Morris at gmail.com