[NFBSF] Paying Dues/List of Dues Paid

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:16:39 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Below is a list of people who paid their dues for 2021. After that, I will
list the ways you can pay your dues. Please remember that you must be a
dues-paying member to vote in our elections next week, hold an elected
position and nominate someone for an elected position.

Dues are $10 for 2021. To participate in elections next Tuesday, you must
pay your dues by 4:00 pm on February 9.

These are the members who've paid so far:

Jeff Buckwalter

David Chan
Christina Daniels

Sara Hadsell
Lisa Irving

Amy Mason
Lisamaria Martinez

Laura Millar
Taryn Morris
Sherry Pablo
Bobbi Pompey
Katherine Richter
Jaime Tomasello
Kate Williams

Ways to pay:

Venmo Sara at: saraahadsell at gmail.com <mailto:saraahadsell at gmail.com>

Apple Pay Christina at: 925-768-0061

PayPal Christina at: ms.chrisitna.daniels at gmail.com
<mailto:ms.chrisitna.daniels at gmail.com>

Cash App Christina at username: $daffywriter

Zelle Christina at: ms.chrisitna.daniels at gmail.com
<mailto:ms.chrisitna.daniels at gmail.com>

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns,

Christina