[NFBSF] February 2021 Meetingn Agenda

Taryn Morris taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:39:31 UTC 2021

Dear NFB SF,

Hope everyone is doing great.  Below you will find our meeting agenda for
next week.  If you have any questions feel free to reach out.  Hope to see
everyone on Tuesday.

February  2021 NFB SF Meeting Agenda

1- Short Introductions: (6:30 to 6:45)

  Please give any identities you wish to share with the group.  Hoping to
keep it around half a minute per person.

- Secretary's report                 (6:45 to 6:47)

- Treasurers report                  (6:47 to 6:50)

- Presidential release summary (Amy) (6:50 to 7:00)

- Member Announcements               (7:00 to 7:05)

- Chapter Announcements (Christina)  (7:05 to 7:10)

- Elections                          (7:10 to 7:25)

                      * Members need to Pay dues.  If you can't afford to
pay dues, please let a board member know and we will happily wave your dues.

      * Everyone is welcome to run for any position. We encourage folks to
run.

- Washington Seminar (7:25 to 7:35)

- Diversity and Inclusion:           (7:40 to 7:55)

    $500.00 NFBSF Donation: ideas to help racial justice movements

    Chapter votes on these 3 options...

    The DNI committee will bring us details, once we've voted on one

    of these 3 options.

    1. Assist a person of color with a scholarship

       * Equipment

       * Continueing Education

       * Leadership courses

    2. Donate to an organization to help with Racial justice issues

    3. Making racial justice creative work accesible

-Bell Ringers (7:55 to 8:00)

Warmest Regards,

Taryn Morris

Taryn Morris