[NFBSF] Would like to evaluate for membership

Alan Wheeler blindsticks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:05:30 UTC 2021

Just so you are aware, tis is not an ACB list, but rather an NFB list. If you're looking for a local ACB (known as the California Council of the Blind) this is not the list for it.

"If you want to practice anything, practice knowing you can do whatever you set your complete mind to." Victor Wooten "The Music Lesson"

My blog: http://doingitdeeper.blogspot.com/

Sent from my iPad