[NFBSF] Would like to evaluate for membership

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jan 6 01:06:03 UTC 2021

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your response. I understand old souls. Please send me an email so I have your email address and then can send you the book. Audio is absolutely the way I urge you to read this particular book. Much of it consists of speeches leaders and others have given through the years and by reading what I will send you get to hear the actual speeches which is the best.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson