[NFBSF] January Meeting Agenda

Taryn Morris taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:27:19 UTC 2021

Dear NFB SF,

Hello and hope everyone is off to a great new year.  Here is our January
meeting agenda for next week.

January Meeting Agenda

- Short Introductions

   - Secretary's report

   - Treasurers report

   - Presidential release summary (Lisa)

   - Legislative announcements (Christina)

   - Member Announcements

   - Chapter Announcements (Christina)

   - Prepare for Elections

      * Who from the board is planning not to run

      * You need to Pay dues.  If you can't afford to pay dues, please let a
board member know and we will happily wave your dues.

      * Everyone is welcome to run. We encourage folks to run.

   - Washington Seminar

   - Diversity and Inclusion conversation: #MarchingTogether

   - Bell Ringers

Take care and hope to see everyone next week.

Warmest Regards,

Taryn Morris

Taryn Morris

Taryn.Ann.Morris at gmail.com