[NFBSF] Free virtual visit to an aquarium this Friday afternoon

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Tue Jan 12 22:51:20 UTC 2021

Hello,

Are you getting sick of going no where and doing the same thing? Below, you will find information about a free virtual visit to an aquarium with the Aira team. You don’t have to be an Aira customer to participate.

Afternoon at the Museum.

🐠 🐬 🦦 The Shedd Aquarium 🐳 🐢

One of our first museum Access partners will be featured this week on Afternoon at the Museum. Often blind and low vision people say that aquariums are difficult places because they don’t have good access to the animals behind the glass. Host Stephanie Watts and our awesome agents will change that with a deep dive into the great on-line content at http://www.sheddaquarium.org <https://aira.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f853d24f4a9fea5ef4c1b7d2b&id=d408bc5c90&e=3a8ffd3444>  and its 360 degree exhibits.

When: Friday, January 15, US & Canada, 4:00pm Eastern time.

Join the Zoom call.

https://aira.zoom.us/j/91066560179 <https://aira.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f853d24f4a9fea5ef4c1b7d2b&id=e7f467d33d&e=3a8ffd3444> .
Join us on Youtube.

http://youtube.com/c/airaio/live <https://aira.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f853d24f4a9fea5ef4c1b7d2b&id=bd18d9e063&e=3a8ffd3444>

Contact us.

For more information about anything above, please call our Customer Care Team.

US & Canada: 800.835.1934.
Australia: 1.800.765.096.
New Zealand: 0.800.425.451.
UK: 1.800.046.5668.