[NFBSF] Upcoming Apple Watch Workshop

Peter Pardini peter.pardini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:06:15 UTC 2021

Here is th link to the Apple watch zoom event.

Register here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvduqtrjouE9VtNZACkfOSsM7z8GE...
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvduqtrjouE9VtNZACkfOSsM7z8GEZLqrC>

The Apple Watch is a wearable device best known for helping to monitor
personal fitness but it can do so much more. Join us as we explore
this smartwatch’s many features and how to use it to gain helpful
insight into your health, up your productivity, and stay connected.

--

Peter Pardini