[NFBSF] Talking Thermometers

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Wed Jan 20 05:50:37 UTC 2021

I’m not aware of the independence market catalogs. I found information about their talking thermometers specials for this month and an email I received. Karen Rose is correct, my smart is running a special on talking thermometers. I ordered my talking thermometer from my smart a couple of months ago. I am very happy with the thermometer. The actual directions are not accessible. Are use the era app to have a remote visual interpreter read directions to me. It is a minor drawback given how well the thermometer actually works. It is, I think, infrared and scans the forehead and talks.

On Jan 19, 2021, at 6:08 PM, Karen Rose via NFBSF <nfbsf at nfbnet.org> wrote:

It is also available now through blind mice megamall

Karen Rose MFT/LPCC www.career-therapy.net