[NFBSF] Question about accommodating sighted persons

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Sat Jan 30 23:00:56 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am working on a group research project. My portion involves pathology,
prevalence and diagnosis. One group member, the sighted group member, is
encouraging me to include graphs and charts to appeal to the sighted viewer
of our group Power Point Presentation. For those of you who use a screen
reader and have created and provided presentations to a mixed sighted and
blind  audience, is it proper etiquette to include visual aids such as
tables and charts or, is this provision of tables and charts ablest?

Thank you.

From,

Lisa M. Irving