[NFBSF] Zoom invite for BEAM Oct. 2 6-8

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue Oct 5 09:14:08 UTC 2021

	hello Nelson.  Well, it might be that you can't fly a plane, but you could certainly get
the training and skill to repair one.  Same is true with fire trucks.  My point is that it
takes more than a pilot to make flight happen and it takes more than a fire fighter to make a
fire fighting force.  Somewhere in that concerted effort of human cooperation is a place for a
blind person with ambition, skill and personability.  Your challenge, if you choose to accept
it, is to figure out where you fit in that picture, or where you want to fit in that picture,
and then figure out how to get there.  that's where we in the NFB come in.  We can't tell you
where you want to go, but we're very good at telling you how to get there, or telling you how
to figure out how to get there once you know where there is.

Stay with us and you'll be able to fulfill your dreams -- not as you imagine you wil, but in a
way that's beyond your wildest imagination!

-Brian