[NFBSF] Fwd: Audio Description Performance at Bay Area Children's Theatre

Bobbi Pompey bobbipompey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:10:24 UTC 2022

We would love to invite you and your community at the National Federation of the Blind to The Imaginaries: An Immersive Musical on May 14 at 10:30 am in Downtown Berkeley, Bay Area Children’s Theatre’s performance for blind and low vision children and families! This production includes a pre-show haptic tour and live audio description by Rachael Dichter of Gravity Access Services, and is recommended for ages 4 and up. Please visit our website ticketing page and use discount code WELCOME10 for 10% off on our, and share far and wide with anyone who might be interested in this May 14 performance!