[NFBSF] TRX exercise system discount code

wtr1977 at yahoo.com wtr1977 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 15:05:10 UTC 2022

As a founding ambassador of the Adaptive Fitness Initiative promoting the use of TRX Systems and the author of the accessible, fully described VIP User guides, I am pleased to hear that the word is spreading about how useful, independent and life altering you all are finding this fitness tool.  Please find attached the VIP User guides. I am working with the founder of TRX and some Paralympians to further expand this Adaptive Fitness Initiative so look for more in the months ahead.  I hope to be able to host an Adaptive Fitness Workshop at the SF Lighthouse as well to further illustrate how useful the TRX fitness tool can be for persons with visual disabilities since it can literally be used anywhere at any time. Stay tuned for more on this front.

Be well, stay well.

Walt Raineri
Fitness Program Director
VISION