[NFBSF] Origami Class Link Tonight’s Discussion

Lisamaria lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 20:28:32 UTC 2022

Hi there,

I'm sorry. I've been investigating for you. The guy who can tell me if you are truly registered is out doing conventions right now. All I can access is how many people signed up, not who.

Let me see if I can try and register you with your name and email.

If I get the same error, I'm going to assume you registered. But, I won't likely know for sure until Monday.

Sent from my iPhone