[NFBSF] August2022 NFb Meeting Agenda

Bobbi Pompey bobbipompey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:19:07 UTC 2022

Hi Tina! Thanks for your interest. I am putting the link below. Please be advised that they are primarily seeking applicants in the SF Bay Area.

https://3p76s62sopuo2hcrwa1rxucp-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/LH-Board-BAC-Application.docx

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin