[NFBSF] October 2022 NFb SF Meeting Agenda

carlos miyares-diaz cjmd52 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 18:00:07 UTC 2022

hi Taryn,
this is Carlos Miyares, and an active member of the San Francisco chapter. i’d like to get active again. Could you please forward me information regarding the national convention to be held in July in Houston? Also, are the monthly meetings being held in person again? If not, do you know when it will happen? Again, I’d like to get active again. thanks for your assistance. Carlos.

Sent from my iPhone