[NFBSF] December NFB 2022 Meeting Agenda--Holiday Celebration

taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 03:51:28 UTC 2022

Hello National Federation for the Blind San Francisco Chapter:

Hello and hope everyone is doing great.  Please see the agenda for our
meeting next Tuesday, December  13, 2022 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.  If anyone
has any questions please feel free to reach out.  Hope to see everyone next
week.

December NFB 2022 Meeting Agenda

Please join us at our fun filled holiday celebration!!

*         Introductions

*         Announcements

*If members wish to pay dues, they are ten dollars and can be paid to our
treasurer

*Washington seminar applications are now available online at the NFB website

*         Fun Holiday celebration time

*Fun trivia

*Fun Holiday hotseats

*Look For a Fun Fidget? Try Origami! -