[NFBSF] January 2022 NFB Meeting Agenda

Taryn Morris taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 04:57:40 UTC 2022

Hello All:

Happy new year!! Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.  Our next meeting
will be next Tuesday and hope to see everyone there.  Below is our meeting
agenda.  If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to me.  Thank
you.

January 2022 NFB Meeting Agenda

1- Short Introductions: (6:30 PM to 6:40 PM)

  Please give any identities you wish to share with the group.  Hoping to
keep it around half a minute per person.

- Secretary's report (6:40 PM to 6:42 PM)

- Treasurer's report (6:42 PM to 6:44 PM)

- Presidential release summary (Amy)6:45 PM to 6:50 PM)

-Legislative Announcements (Christina) (6:51 PM to 6:56 PM)

- Announcements (6:57 PM to 7:02 PM)

*Elections will take place at our February Meeting

*Positions up for election are president, first vice president, and second
vice president

*All members must be dues paid to vote or run for a position, cost is ten
dollars, information will be announced on how to pay dues

-Diversity Equity and Inclusion (Bobbi) (7:03 PM To 7:13 PM)

*We will discuss an idea of where to donate money allocated, idea is to send
two representatives to consent for leaders' workshop which will take place
for the next six months starting on January 29th

*January is Martin Luther King Month, we will share some history and members
can share how they plan to celebrate

Discussion- (7:14 PM to 7:50 PM)

*Braille time

*We will spend time discussing how to use it and learn it

*We will also discuss what the National Library Services has to offer
regarding books in connection with Braille devices

- Bell Ringers (7:51 PM to 8:00 PM)

Warmest Regards,

Taryn Morris