[NFBSF] Fwd: Important Update Regarding Service Animals at the Library 中文 I Español

judotina48kg at gmail.com judotina48kg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:16:49 UTC 2022

I commend the library security guards for their quick and appropriate action. No Service animal should be barking and exhibiting aggressive behavior towards humans and or other Service Animals and nor should Service animals be off leach in a public entity. Also, the person whom the animal belonged to, was non responsive is very telling. We must have our Guide and Service animals under our control at all times.
Tina Thomas---