[NFBSF] Fwd: FW: Long Term Opportunity to Serve as a paid accessibility Panelist for Facebook through Vista Center

Chelsey Kostick animals77821 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 04:12:35 UTC 2022

Hi, my name is chelseakostick and I’d be interested in being part of the panel working with Facebook.
my email address is animals77821 at gmail.com
my phone numver is 5308160902
I have been using Facebook for 15 years. I post various articles replying to other post and look at links and like other peoples posts. I am completely blind so I am a screen reader user. I use Facebook through my iPhone, iPad, and my surface pc. Are you screen readers because I have no vision, so I use voiceover on my phone or iPad and I use NVD or Jaws on the surface. Would be happy to help and be part of the panel for Facebook. Thank you