[NFBSF] June 2022 Meeting Agenda

Taryn Morris taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:58:34 UTC 2022

Hello NFB SF Chapter:

I hope everyone is doing great.  Below you will find our meeting agenda for
next week's meeting.  If you have any questions please feel free to reach
out to me.  Thank you.

June 2022 NFB SF Meeting Agenda

Introductions

Secretary Report

Treasurer Report

Presidential Release Recap ( Laura)

Legislative Updates (Christina)

Announcements

*National Convention ( July)

*California state   convention ( November)

*San Francisco Pride parade (June 26 )

*

                ^Registration now open and the first fifty to register will
get a free t shirt

*member's comments about in person picnic and the FFB Vision  Walk

*No July Meeting due to national convention

*Members thoughts about food at in person meetings coming up in August

Diversity Equity and Inclusion Discussion

                ^Pride month

                ^Discussion on image descriptions

                ^Thoughts of making Pride parade accessible

Discussion (Sheri)

*Members thoughts about national convention,   participating  virtually or
in person

*Members thoughts about what they are excited to do in New Orleans

*What do members know about New Orleans, what to do around the area

Bel Ringers

Taryn Morris

Taryn.Ann.Morris at gmail.com