[NFBSF] March 2022 Meeting Agenda

Taryn Morris taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 01:32:54 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone:

Hope everyone is doing well.  Below you will find our meeting agenda for our
meeting next week.  Hope to see everyone there.

March 2022 NFB Meeting Agenda

1- Short Introductions: (6:30 PM to 6:40 PM)

  Please give any identities you wish to share with the group.  Hoping to
keep it around half a minute per person.

- Secretary's report (6:40 PM to 6:42 PM)

- Treasurer's report (6:42 PM to 6:44 PM)

- Presidential release summary (Sara)6:44 PM to 6:49 PM)

-Legislative Announcements (Laura and Bobbi) (6:49 PM to 6:53 PM)

- Announcements (6:53 PM to 6: 58 PM)

*National Convention

*Scholarships available to still apply with the deadline of march 31st

*We will be having a picnic at Forge Pizza in jack London Square at 1 PM, we
will decide on the day , and there will be fun activities involved either
may 14 or 21

Diversity Equity and Inclusion Discussion (6:58 PM to 7:25 PM)

*We will celebrate international women's month

*Amy will present Isabelle Grant who is a well-known international woman

*Members are encouraged to spotlight a well-known blind woman

- Bell Ringers (7:25 PM to 7:30 PM)

-Discussion(7:30 PM To 8:00 PM)

*We will be discussing two articles from the January braille monitor and
articles will be sent out prior to our meting

*The first article is about describing yourself at the beginning of a
meeting

*The second article is should conservatives be welcome in the National
Federation of the Blind

Taryn Morris

Taryn.Ann.Morris at gmail.com