[NFBSF] See You All at Our Picnic Tomorrow!!!

Bobbi Pompey bobbipompey at gmail.com
Fri May 13 22:45:24 UTC 2022

Hi all!!!

Just a friendly reminder that we are having a picnic tomorrow!!

where: Forge Pizza at 56 Franklin Street in Oakland in the Jack London Square area
When: 2pm to 5pm

Please call or text me at 3369886375 if you have trouble finding us or if you need a ride from BART to where we are meeting.

Please feel free to bring your families, friends, other blind people, and anyone else you know.

See you soon!

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin