[NFBSF] September 2022 NFB Meeting Agenda

taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:47:45 UTC 2022

Hello NFB SF Chapter:

Hello and hope everyone is having a great day.  Below you will find the
meeting agenda for our meeting next week.  Hope to see everyone there.  If
anyone has any questions feel free to reach out.  Take care.

September2022 NFB SF Meeting Agenda

Introductions

Secretary Report

Treasurer Report

Presidential Release Recap (Christina)

Legislative Updates (Monica)

*Voter Accessibility Information, and information to register to vote

Announcements

*California state convention information including registration and
scholarship applications, taking place on November 3-6 both virtual and in
person

*Update on gift basket donation for California state convention

* October Blind Equality Achievement Month- Dr. Ting-Siu, director of
teacher of visually impaired program at San Francisco State University and
her students will attend with her class at our October chapter meeting

*On October 28, 2022 the Lighthouse will be having a grand opening for the
new Lighthouse Industries building in Alameda, the event will take place
from 10 AM - 3 PM, seeking members to attend to help table

*Fundraising

Diversity Equity and Inclusion Discussion (Bobbi)

*Celebrating national guide dog month

*How can we be better allies to those who have guide dogs

Conflicts with Access to accommodations to those with guide dogs

Discussion (Christina)

*Access to emergency information across multiple disabilities

Bel Ringers

Best Regards,

Taryn Morris