[NFBSF] Join Us for Chapter Elections this Tuesday!!!

Bobbi Pompey bobbipompey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 06:26:05 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!

I hope this email finds you well. I am Bobbi Pompey, the President of the National Federation of the Blind of the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, and I am writing to remind you of the upcoming elections for the chapter, which will be held on Tuesday, February 14th.

Please note that in order to run for a position or vote in the elections, it is necessary to have paid your dues before the elections on Tuesday. If you have not yet paid your dues, please do so as soon as possible.

The open positions for the elections are as follows:

First Vice President for 1 year
Secretary (for two years)
Treasurer (for two years)
Two At-Large Board Positions (for two years each)
We encourage all eligible members to consider running for a position and to participate in the election process. Your involvement and contribution to the chapter is essential to our success.Please use the following infornation to pay dues:

*         If anyone wants to pay dues and is using PayPal or venmo please
use this information to pay:  Sara Hadsell, 510-387-0766

*          <mailto:SaraAHadsell at gmail.com> SaraAHadsell at gmail.com, if anyone
needs to pay with a different mode, please email sara or call her

*         if you prefer to mail a check is: 585 9th St, Oakland, CA 94607.

*         If paying by PayPal, you must do it on a computer, which is where
you can select that you are paying a friend, rather than purchasing an item.
The PayPal phone app is set up for commercial purchases.

*         If someone needs to use another method of payment, they should
contact Sara directly,

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or the chapter's leadership team.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, February 14th!

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin